Friday, May 13, 2016

This week in preschool...May 9-13, 2016

The Lord is my helper, I will not fear.  Hebrews 13:6

This week we learned about how God takes care of the flowers and the birds, and He takes care of us.  We do not need to worry.











Chapel led by Zech Teasdale, our Senior Youth and Young Adult Leader at LCWG....





Art this week....
Cards for Dads...




Finger painting...






Cupcake line flowers...








Popsicle painting...










Small group and Centers...

End of the year self portraits...








How a seed grows...planting a bean...







Dramatic Play...













Light Table...








Water Table...

Building...













Play dough...










Books and Puzzles...





Writing...
iPads...








Brownie Bear...



Show and Share...












Inside recess with the Smart Board...



More rain, more inside fun...




Clifford came to visit for the Book Fair, and Mrs. Karsten read us a story...



















Thank you Mrs. Schultz for spending the morning with us...

This week we read...

I Love You More
I Love my Mama
Me and my Mom
I Love You, Too
Twas the Night Before Mother's Day
Mommy, Do You Love Me?
Meet Me at the Moon

Music and Movement










No comments:

Post a Comment